11 Attorneys Suspended By Wyoming Supreme Court
According to the release, the lawyers were suspended for failing to comply with Rule 4 of the rules of the Wyoming State Board of Continuing Legal Education.
That rule requires attorneys to complete a minimum of 15 hours of legal education, including two hours of legal ethics, in each calendar year.
The release goes on to say:
Rule 10(a) requires attorneys who have failed to comply with Rule 4 to pay a $300 delinquency fee by March 1st. Rule 10(c) requires attorneys who have been recommended for suspension to pay an additional $300 noncompliance fee.
The following attorneys failed to satisfy these requirements for 2021:
- Sondra Pike Browning – El Dorado, California
- William Peeler Ewing – Wilson, Wyoming
- Dana Thomas Farmer – Ogden, Utah
- Jill Cottle Garrett – Ogden, Utah
- Donald W. Gregory – Columbus, Ohio
- C. Stephen Herlihy – Golden, Colorado
- John James Learned – Laramie, Wyoming
- Nancy Dolores Mendez – Oxnard, California
- Dickie Montemayor – San Francisco, California
- Eric Conrad Thibodeaux – Houston, Texas
- Mary Jaclyn Thompson – Denver, Colorado
Pics of a Patriotic Wedding Barn West of Laramie
THE HISTORY & REBIRTH OF CHUGWATER WYOMING