We're outside of city limits and have been having skunks come around. In the interest of protecting our chickens and chicks, can we legally shoot the skunks?


"Because you are outside the jurisdiction of the Laramie Police Department, we suggest you present your question to the Albany County Sheriff's Department. They can be reached by calling 307-755-3520."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How do I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From KOWB 1290