Can you please run a road grader along Wyoming Avenue between Pierce and the new pavement over by Linford School? Now that all the snow has melted, it really needs to be smoothed out.


This request will be forwarded to the city's Street Division. Requests can also be made by calling the division at 307-721-5277 or by reporting a concern on the city's website by clicking on this link."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From KOWB 1290