Is it legal in Laramie for a driver to create a right turn lane next to existing traffic on streets with only two designated paths of travel and no signage or traffic markings designating a turn lane?


"It is legal to move out of a travel lane to make a right turn. The movement must be made safely whether there is a designated bike lane or not, and the driver must stop before executing the right turn. If you witness traffic infractions, the best course of action is to note the description of the vehicle and report it directly to the Laramie Police Department Dispatch Center by calling 307-721-2526."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How do I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From KOWB 1290