Enzi Hosting Ice Cream Socials
Three-term incumbent Senator Mike Enzi is following his campaign tradition and hosting a series of ice cream socials around the state over the next three weeks. Senator Enzi, along with his wife Diana, will launch the tour this Friday, and will hold the socials in 21 communities.
The events are free and open to the public.
“Ice cream socials have long been a part of our campaign tradition,” said Senator Enzi. “Diana and I look forward to serving up root beer floats and visiting with folks from every corner of our state over the next several weeks.”
Senator Enzi will hold ice cream socials in every county in Wyoming. Events in Platte and Goshen County have already been held.
Senator Enzi will be in Laramie on August 13. The Laramie social will be held at Washington Park from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. It will take place at shelter number 2 located east of the Bandshell.
Senator Enzi announced his plans to run for re-election in July of 2013. Since that time, Senator Enzi has has held campaign events in nearly every county in Wyoming.
The schedule for Senator Enzi’s tour is as follows:
- AFTON, Tuesday, August 12, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Star View Park, 63 East 5th Avenue
- BUFFALO, Sunday, August 17, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., Washington Park Picnic Shelter, 400 Burritt Avenue
- CASPER, Thursday August 14th, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Meals on Wheels, 1760 E. 12th Street
- CHEYENNE, Friday, August 1, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Enzi for Wyoming Campaign Headquarters, 1813 Carey Avenue
- CODY, Friday, August 15th, 3:00 - 4:00 p.m., City Park, 908 Sheridan Avenue
- DOUGLAS, Saturday, August 16, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., WY State Fairgrounds- East end of the Midway, next to the AG Hall
- EVANSTON, Monday, August 11, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Picnic Shelter at the Bear Community Center and Pavillion, 75 Bear River Drive
- GILLETTE, Monday, August 18, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m., City Park, 909 South Gillette Avenue
- GREEN RIVER, Tuesday, August 12, 6:30-7:30 p.m., Centennial Park at the Gazebo, 160 Flaming Gorge Way
- JACKSON, Wednesday, August 6, 6:00-7:00 p.m., North Park on North Cache Street (across from Dairy Queen)
- LARAMIE, Wednesday, August 13, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m., Washington Park Shelter #2, 18th Street and Sheridan Street (East of the Bandshell)
- LOVELL, Friday, August 15, 5:30-7:00 p.m., Veteran’s Park on Main Street- 154 East Main Street
- LUSK, Monday, August 18, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Niobrara County Fairgrounds, Meeting Rooms, 310 West Highway 20
- NEWCASTLE, Monday, August 18, 1:30 - 2:30 p.m., Newcastle Library, 23 West Main Street
- PINEDALE, Tuesday, August 12, 3:00-4:00 p.m., Sublette County Library, 155 S. Tyler Avenue
- RAWLINS, Wednesday, August 13th, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m., Washington Park, Mountain View Blvd. and Park Drive
- RIVERTON, Thursday, August 14, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., Front Lawn of the Intertribal Center at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Avenue
- SHERIDAN, Sunday, August 17th, 12:00 -1:00 p.m., Kendrick Park, Monument Shelter, 820 Beaver Street, Sheridan
- SUNDANCE, Monday, August 18, 4:00 - 5:00 p.m., Mountain West Farm Bureau, 404 E. Cleveland Street
- THERMOPLIS, Friday, August 15th, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m., Hot Springs State Park, by the Big Spring at the Smoking Waters Shelter
- WORLAND, Friday, August 15th, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., Pioneer Park, Corner of Big Horn and 10th Avenue