What is the selection process for fines on improperly registered vehicles? Every day, I drive by a vehicle that has lacked plates for months, and nothing is done about it. It appears that the vehicle stalled, was pushed to the curb, and left.


"If you believe that there is an abandoned vehicle parked on a public right of way, please call dispatch at 307-721-2526. The police department actively attends to this portion of parking enforcement, but greatly appreciates the extra "eyes" that community members are willing to offer."

Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “Where can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”

Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.

More From KOWB 1290