Two Denver 19-year-olds were released after their respective arraignments this morning in Albany County Circuit Court.

Lantz Ream-Dickerson and Stephanie Millsaps were each released on a $10,000 signature bond, and their cases were bound over to be handled by Albany County District Court.  The two co-defendants were ordered to have no contact with each other.

Ream-Dickerson was released to his uncle, and the pair was set to return to Denver.  Millsaps was seen in the lobby, with no friends or family present.  The teens’ dates have not yet been designated.

Court documents state that Ream-Dickerson and Millsaps were interviewed separately once in custody at the Albany County Detention Center on Oct. 16.  Millsaps allegedly stated that she and Ream-Dickerson had talked about traveling to Washington State.   Millsaps also purportedly said during the interview that she was the one who had taken the keys to her roommate’s BMW without permission at Ream-Dickerson’s encouragement.

During his interview with police, Ream-Dickerson allegedly said that he took the keys to the BMW from Millsap’s roommate.  According to the affidavit, Ream-Dickerson said that he had contacted someone named Mason, a former friend and roommate at a Colorado Juvenile Detention Facility, in an effort to sell the BMW for cheap upon reaching their destination in Washington State.

Both Ream-Dickerson and Millsaps are charged with Felony Wrongful Taking or Disposing of Property in the alleged theft of a blue 2013 BMW 328i from Frederick, Colorado, on the morning of Oct. 16.

Multiple law enforcement agencies in both Colorado and Wyoming pursued the vehicle with assistance from BMW representatives who were tracking the vehicle using an internal GPS locator.

In the course of a pursuit that reached speeds of nearly 135 mph on US 287, an Albany County Sheriff’s Deputy was able to deflate the BMW’s left front tire using stop sticks.  Even on just three functioning tires, the BMW entered I-80 eastbound and continued at around 110 mph for four miles before pulling off at exit 317, where the suspects were taken into custody without further incident.

More From KOWB 1290