Recycling Containers-Ask the City
What educational efforts are being made to residents about what is or isn't recyclable in the blue lidded containers?
The City of Laramie Solid Waste Division uses these methods to get the word out regarding recycling
- We always deliver a brochure when we deliver a recycling cart.
- All new blue lids that are now being ordered have a stamp that tells the customer what common items cannot be placed in the container. As lids and carts are replaced, they will be replaced with the new lid.
- We periodically place information on the city Facebook page, the city's main page, and in the local newspaper.
- More information can be found here.
- If all else fails, call us at 307-721-5279.
Ask the City Of Laramie is your chance to send the city that burning question that you have always wondered about such as: “How can I get a city parking permit?” or “Why did my water usage rates go through the roof?”
Please note that the City of Laramie will answer as many questions as possible at their discretion.